A hearing assessment consists of a series of tests. It is designed to give an accurate picture of a person’s hearing ability.
- We specialize in home visits and these are available for those with restricted mobility, who would prefer this type of service.
We can provide on-site hearing assessments, hearing aid fittings, hearing aid maintenance and repairs, family consultations and a battery delivery service.
- Have us come to your facility and perform a complimentary on-site hearing care clinic. This is a great opportunity for your residents to have their ears, hearing and hearing aids checked.
Approximately 3 million Canadians suffer from hearing loss – That’s 1 out of 10 people!
Hearing loss is an invisible disability that affects anyone from all ages and all walks of life. It is common but often ignored by the Hard-of-Hearing individual until the effects of untreated hearing loss impacts not only themselves but also everyone around them.
Hearing Instrument Specialists are recognized by:
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-term Care Assistive Devices Program
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board
- Veterans Affairs Canada
- All major health insurance carriers
What We Do: